Thursday, June 14, 2007

IPPT


IPPT at Khatib Camp





Took my IPPT on 13 June before my deadline on 14 June (Hahaha). Managed a pass with incentive.

Some points to note:-

Shuttle Run - 10.4secs (4 points)

Wasted time during the turns, should end before and reach for the sensors.
Time to achieve - 10.2 or faster

Sit-up - 39 (5 points) no sweat

Standing Board Jump - 216 (2 points)

Aiming point should be above and away from the board, have to tuck in my legs more during the lift.
Distance to achieve - 238 or further

Chip-up - 5 (2 points)

Basically have to improve upper body strength
Reps to achieve - 11

2.4 run - 10.36 (5 points)

Good effort (pat pat myself). However, wasn't exhausted after the run which meant I didn't push myself enough. The trick is to run fast during the start then keep the pace. Somehow I know my body will push itself to keep up. It's only 6 rounds.
Timing to achieve - 9.59mins or faster

On the whole, good job! Time to spend the 100bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment