Tuesday, February 3, 2009

G.I.Joe


G.I.Joe has been my main toy collection ever since I can remember.





I started out with plastic soldiers (from the old toy shops and came in clear plastic), then transformers (I got one from my dad every time I fell sick! I'm a lucky kid) then to G.I.Joe.

My parents bought me most of my collection, usually during special occasions and I would always be so happy and carry the boxes (I'm usually given the present before the actual day but not allowed to open till then) everywhere I go. Sometimes I'll hunt around the house for G.I.Joe presents which my parents bought me and they are very poor at hiding things from a motivated little boy. In Secondary school, my collection continued to grow with the help of my limited pocket money. My dad wondered why I remained so small size...

Sadly, the present series pale in comparison to the vintage ones and I have since moved on. Below are pics of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, two of my favorite characters.






Link to the official site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment