Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ironman Mark I (Hot Toys)


Ironman Mark I





This is the third of the Ironman Movie Masterpiece Series announced by Hot Toys. To be release in Q1 - Q2 of 2009, Ironman Mark I, the original suit built with the help of his mentor and fellow prisoner, Professor Ho Yinsen.

The fully articulated IRON MAN MARK I features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized Mark 1 in bulky and crudely design
- Stands approximate 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Steel-like painting
- Dressed in Tony Stark accurate costume and Hot Toys' TrueType figure inside Mark 1 armor
- Helmet that has a raising face- plate revealing the face of Robert Downey Jr. as TONY STARK
- Special features on the MARK 1 armor:
+ Light up glowing heart and red button on left forearm (battery operated)
+ Real-like build in flame thrower
+ Working forearm missile launcher
- Two pairs of Interchangeable hands



link here and here for Ironman Mark II.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I like this blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
    A hug from Portugal

    ReplyDelete