Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The 501st Legion


Singapore's very own


I've always been a fan of the Stormtroopers ever since my dad first brought me to watch Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (cue light saber sound) back in 1993.



I can still vaguely remember the little boy, no taller than his father's waist, holding tightly to his hand with a silly little grin of anticipation on his face as they waited with the crowd outside the cinema for the show to start. Awww.....

link to site here

Some photos of the Singapore 501st Legion at the recent Chingay 2008 celebrations.
(Last pic - Clement, Alexia's friend is one of them)

Another Stormtrooper fanatic, Danny Choo. He's got a very interesting site which focuses on Japanese Culture, Anime, Gundam and Stormtroopers (including how to modify your very own Stormtrooper armor). Maybe someday I'll get my very own set, provided my girlfriend / wife at that time doesn't freak out. Link to his site here

No comments:

Post a Comment